Friday, June 08, 2007

Chile Day 8

Today was very uneventful. Spent most of the day lounging around because it was too cold. I watched the movie "Holes" with Racky. I was tired from our trip to Chillan; I just didn't feel like doing much of anything. Tomorrow we drive to Vina del Mar.

I bought a really good pie today called "quesillo de manzana". It's like an apple pie, but it has a sweet cheesy mixture inside; very good. We just ended the evening looking at photographs of Ceci's family, some dating back 100 years. Ceci's grandfather is a war veteran and sailor, so there were photos he took back in 1940 in Havana when his ship went to port there. Very interesting.

That's it. Going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys Starky. I'm so glad you are seeing beautiful places, resting, and enjoying your little Racky so much. I liked the picture of you guys playing in the snow. :) Give her and Ceci and big hug from me. Love you Starky...Elsy :)